Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The Donald: I would knock the hell out of ISIS,' and then 'I'd take their oil

®™©

The Donald: I would knock the hell out of ISIS,' and then 'I'd take their oil


By de Andréa, Opinion Editorialist
for ‘THE BOTTOM LINE’:
Published August 11, 2015


Do you really what to know why Trump is leading all the conventional politicians in the polls? It’s because of responses to Issues like this. It’s because he makes sense. 

While Obama and most conventional communist politicians and useful idiots are actuality promoting the support of ISIS and Islamic Jihad, Trump simply says, he would send them to Hell.  I agree, that’s where they belong.

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said on Monday he supported the use of US ground troops to fight Islamic State militants in the Middle East.  Speaking on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" program, Trump said he would take American soldiers and target the militant group, also known as ISIS or ISIL.  "They have great money because they have oil," Trump said. "Every place where they have oil I would knock the hell out of them.  I would knock out the source of their wealth, the primary sources of their wealth, which is oil," he told MSNBC. "And in order to do that, you would have to put boots on the ground. I would knock the hell out of them, but I'd put a ring around it and I'd take the oil for our country."

In addition to cutting off ISIS' oil income, Trump said, the militants' money in the banking system would also have to be targeted, though he did not offer any details.  Bear in mind Obama just did the opposite with Iran by giving them full access to all of their billions around the world. "You have to cut that off," Trump said.
THE BOTTOM LINE: As I said our conventional useful idiot politicians are supporting our enemy.  As extreme as he may seem, Trump is the only one with guts enough to speak reality and willing to do the right thing. I think Trump seems extreme right wing, only because we as a nation have lost touch with reality and have moved so far to the left that this country is about to self-destruct?
What do you think???

Thanks for listening – de Andréa


Please pass on this article to everyone on your email list.  It may be the only chance for your friends to hear the truth.


No comments: