Friday, February 05, 2010

Global Warming is Over!


Good news! If you have been concerned about the coming 150 degree temperatures and loss of continents do to rising oceans, then your worry’s are over my friends.

By de Andréa
February 5, 2010

That’s right; the Polar Bears are donning their down jacket and woolly socks. Yes the weed huggers have done a good job of eradicating CO2, and carbon foot prints, although I think I saw a few stragglers in the snow the other day on Miami beach.

We sure have the air head ecologists to thank for saving this planet from becoming a hellish furnace. We now have solar electricity and windmill powered cars. I so love my new two wheel drive compost powered motorcycle, it’s so quiet. And with the chains installed I can even drive to Ft Lauderdale.

I don’t want to be ungrateful, but because of the eradication of that terrible pollutant CO2, my conifer trees are dying, and I noticed that the price of bottled oxygen has gone through the roof. Oh well, the loss of oxygen is a small price to pay for our new climate of Global freezing…ah, I mean cooling.

I do miss the fizz in Coca Cola though. CO2 ya know! And my wind powered heater in my house works great! It doesn’t produce any heat at all; just wind…, good clean, wind. But my white bear loves…likes it.

My new green job is… nice. Except, because of CO2 eradication nothing green will grow… anymore. I’ve been thinking of calling it my new brown job.

Sure glad global warming is over though.

Aren’t you…

de Andréa

No comments: