Friday, May 09, 2008

Rebuttal to comment of “Muslims Against Sharia”


For original article and comment, Muslims Against Sharia . click here.

By de Andréa

First, my warm fuzzy beguiled Muslim reformers; I always welcome comments from around the world, especially from self-described, so-called non committed, middle of the road, moderate, friendly, Christian and Jew loving Muslims. Secondly, I do know something about Islam, 20 years of independent Islamic studies. The difference between me and the academically indoctrinated “Professors of Middle Eastern Studies” is that I haven’t been deceived by the madrassas with the Muslim doctrine of ”Taqiyyah” which is best translated into English as “True Lies”. Moreover because I have not been blinded by Islamic deception and politically correct multiculturalism as most of the West has, I see right through your deceptive charade. That being said, to set the record straight…

In response to the intro of your comment about “addressing all of my statements being a waste of time”, you are so correct; at least we begin with agreement.

As for the first of two of the statements that you did address: “The Ten Commandments and the teachings of Christ are the basis of Christianity” And your subsequent response: “Sharia is not the basis of Islam”. I, as well as my readers would sure be interested to know, after removing all the evil verses that you propose, as well as the elimination of oppressive Sharia law, just what does Islam have left that is uniquely Muslim? As for the inquisition, it was brought by an unreformed Catholic Church, doing much the same as Islam, forcing religious theocracy on the world. It was an ecclesiastical tribunal or institution of the Roman Catholic Church for combating or suppressing heresy this was not a biblical principle or teaching. While world wide Jihad and the forced conversion to Islam or death, is a Qu’ranic teaching.

The second statement or in this case question: “Have you written a new Quran for Muslims”. Bear [ing] in mind that when Christianity (meaning the Catholic Church) was reformed the Bible was not re written”. And your response: “Actually, yes, we have. And if your research skills did not suck just as bad as your knowledge of Islam, you would have notices the tab Koran on the top of the same page from which you lifted our manifesto. As for the Christian reformation, bear in mind that the Bible is not supposed to be taken literally, but the Koran is.”

So where do I begin? How about with “Actually, yes, we have”. No, actually I think I will save that for last. I think I will start with…. “And if your research skills did not suck just as bad as your knowledge of Islam, you would have notices the tab Koran on the top of the same page from which you lifted our manifesto”. I must confess you are absolutely correct; I did not search every cobweb on your site, as I suspect you did not on mine. But I see now that you have rewritten the Quran. It should in my opinion however, be called the “New Quran” or the Reformed Quran, to distinguish it from the old original Quran written by your god Allah, this could be why I did not “notices” it. And then the last part of your comment: “As for the Christian reformation, bear in mind that the Bible is not supposed to be taken literally, "but the Koran is.” This is an interesting comment coming from a Muslim stating what the Bible is and or how it is to be taken or understood. Not literally you say, do you mean the whole Bible, or just certain parts. For example when it says that Jesus rose from the dead on the third day after His crucifixion, is that to be taken figuratively or literally? No I believe the Bible should in general be taken quite literally but not necessarily legalistically as the Quran is. There are some prophecies and the Revelation of John which are somewhat symbolic as opposed to literal, but those are obvious, to Christians anyway.

Now, I like to save the best for last as the saying goes, and that was the original Question: “Have you written a new Quran for Muslims. Bear [ing] in mind that when Christianity (meaning the Catholic Church) was reformed the Bible was not re written”. To which your response was, “Actually, yes, we have”. Moreover now that I see that Yes you have, even though I have to confess I haven’t read it in its entirety and compared it with the original one that your god Allah gave to Muhammad your prophet. Which by the way brings up another nagging question; and I really do hate to be a nag, (not really) but because you say that “but the Koran is” meaning that it is to be taken literally, what does Allah say about scratching out all of his laws and his complete agenda for world domination and how Muslims are to convert, or kill the Infidel/Kuffaar. Oh yes and also the Dhimmah or the Dhimmitude of the children of the book like me. Didn’t think I knew that did you?

I know for example if Christians would just decide to change Jehovah God’s words because they no longer believed them, He would likely strike us dead and I wouldn’t blame Him. I sure wouldn’t want anyone to change my words just because they didn’t agree with them. Or like ‘ya-all’ did, and think Allah’s words are just old fashion and out of touch.

You see the [Holy Spirit] and the [Father] Jehovah God and his [Son] Jesus Christ is the same God and is the same yesterday today and forever. And God’s whole plan is so simple even a Muslim can understand it. God loves you and I so much that he sent that part of Himself that is His son to pay the price which is eternal death for us. He, Jesus, was crucified for Jews Muslims Christians and everyone else for all of our sins so that we might live with Him forever in eternity, even though we don’t deserve it. And the good, simple, and easy part is, we don’t have to do anything, because it’s already been done, yes, even for Muslims. Just acknowledge your sins and receive the gift of eternal life that God has for you because Jesus paid your debt. Trust me no one else has to die or commit suicide, Jesus died for all of us. Even for you...

And let us not forget your closing: "We sincerely hope that the next time you make a pathetic attempt at providing your "scholarly" opinion and accuse someone of lying, you would research the subject, so you would not come off like a complete moron and Islamophobic degenerate.With no respect at all,Muslims Against Sharia "

As you can see I did take the time to address all of your comments, because I don’t think it is a waste of time. As far accusing you of lying I don’t blame you for being upset, no one likes to be called a liar. But you see I just can’t believe a real Muslim, a child, and a follower of Allah would change his god’s words and teachings just because they have become unpopular or old fashion. Maybe you are not a real Muslim, maybe you are someone I call a MINO “Muslim In Name Only” If you are trying to get rid of the bad in Islam and replace it with good then you might just look into Christianity instead, It’s simple, the price had been paid, the ticket has been bought, all you have to do is claim it.

I know that I have offended you, but I have offended you with the truth, and of course my arrogance, but then you would not have expected anything less of me. I love you because Jesus loves you…

de Andréa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you really did "20 years of independent Islamic studies" and this is what you can come up with, don't quit your day job.

santi said...

love islam

islam is a way and the only one way to go to heaven

pt98bet slot online terbaik said...

situs masterslot89 adalah salah satu situs terbaik karena menyediakan pembayaran via dana ovo gopay link aja dll
aman terakreditasi resmi dan juga terbaik di indonesia klik www.masterslot89.digital