Monday, March 03, 2008

The 120 Day Plan Final Status Update

By Brigitte Gabriel

Dear de Andréa,

Two weeks ago we launched an ambitious “120 day plan,” to go on the offensive in the conflict with Islamofascism.

Our Executive Director Guy Rodgers and I weren’t sure what to expect when we decided to launch this. We knew we needed substantial financial support from you our members in order to move ahead with our ambitious plans. I also knew that we have the most committed patriotic Americans that walk on the precious ground of this country.

Guy and I knew we were making progress in our fundraising efforts, but we also knew we needed an additional $75,000 in contributions from you to meet our goal.

I’m delighted to report that nearly 1,000 of you either made an online contribution or mailed us a check, contributing over $57,000 toward that goal of $75,000. Because we have been told by some supporters who haven’t yet contributed that their checks are on the way, I’m confident the contribution total will meet or exceed $60,000.

Those funds, coupled with what Guy and I have raised over the past few weeks, puts us within $15,000 of our combined total goal of $195,000.

What does this mean?This gets us close enough to our ultimate goal that we are enthusiastically proceeding ahead, with our plan needing only some minor adjustments. I know I’ve said it before, but I want to say it again – I am so grateful, so humbled, so touched and so honored by the support you have poured out.

Your response tells us that you want to lead on offense rather than merely react from the sidelines to events as they occur. I am both excited and encouraged by your vote of confidence in our decision to implement such a plan. Your generous support has literally empowered this organization to move forward at a new and higher level. You are going to be very proud of what our organization is going to be accomplishing in the next few months because of your support.

Over the next several weeks Guy and I will provide you with status reports as to the progress of the 120 day plan.

Be more encouraged than ever my friends, more inspired than ever, more motivated than ever, because now we have created and networked a committed group of Americans across the country who are rising like a giant. We are over 40,000 members strong in all 50 states and growing. If you haven’t yet signed up to join a chapter, please go to

http://www.actforamerica.org/ and do so today. If you can lead a chapter in your community, please do so today. For those of you who have received the chapter leadership start-up packet, please make sure you sign your agreement and mail it in today.

Let my nation rise in defense of our security, our liberty, and our values!I thank you from the bottom of my heart.


Always devoted, Brigitte Gabriel

No comments: