Monday, August 20, 2007

I am not a Muslim



Rep. Keith Ellison, our resident self-proclaimed Muslim Congressmen now claims that he may not be a Muslim because he is not crazy. He just may be correct on that note.


By de Andrea

Congressman Ellison has just returned from his second trip to Israel – where he said "he does not understand Muslim "crazies” who see the Koran as a license to murder". It may be that he does not understand Islam period.

The first-term Minnesota Democrat told the Jerusalem Post. "The murderers and the extremists are into something I don't know about,"

This is a prime example of a MINO, a Muslim In Name Only, or, what one may refer to as a MOTRM a Middle Of The Road Muslim, or a so-called M&M the stealthy Moderate Muslim. However, if he does not understand Muhammad’s Quran then he probably is not a Muslim at all.

He went on to say, "I don't know how they read what they read and come out with what they do. They do not consider me a Muslim because I am American, and because I believe in the unity of people and that we are all on the planet to work together.” Well Mr. American Muslim I would sure like to see just where in the Quran your prophet Muhammad wrote anything about the unity of man, even Muslims have a difficult time becoming united with other Muslims.

So, Middle Eastern Muslims would not consider Rep. Ellison a Muslim. Now correct me if I am wrong, Islam began and is central to the Middle East is it not? Moreover, these Muhammedan Middle Eastern Muslims do not consider him a Muslim, well just maybe, he is not a Muslim. He says it is because he is not crazy. So is he or isn’t he, a Muslim???

The Congressman continued, "The people who did 9/11 are hostile to everyone, and in fact if you are not the type of Muslim they want you to be, they would be happy to kill you too”, (now that sounds more like a Muslim). “ I am not a Muslim in their eyes because I am for tolerance and inclusion, and they don't want an Islam that is inclusive.” ( Now he sounds like a liberal) However maybe there is hope for the Congressman after all. He should try reading the bible; he might understand that a bit better. Besides the love of Jesus gives one a bit more hope than the hate of Allah.

"The people in my district don't know me as a Muslim Congressman, they know me as Keith,” the former state legislator told the Post. Well I have news for you Congressman, if you do not follow the teachings of Muhammad, Allah doesn’t know you as a Muslim either.

He continued, "I don't see myself as a religious leader or a religious scholar. I do not represent a religion. I do not represent the Muslims. I represent the Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Christians, and those who do not follow anything in my district. When you get to the bottom line, the main reason I am here [in Israel] is to be able to talk to the people of the 5th Congressional District about something a lot of people care about - what happens here in Israel and in the Palestinian Authority.”

Repeating what Rep. Keith Ellison said earlier, "I don't know how they read what they read and come out with what they do.” Well Mr. Ellison, I would love to sit down with you, and in less than five minutes, I could teach you about the agenda of Islam right from the Quran. For Example Quran 8:60 referring to non Muslims “Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war to strike terror into the hearts of the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know.” Or Quran 2:191 also referring to non Muslims “And slay them where ever ye may find them an drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter.” Or Quran 47:4 “Therefore, when ye meet the unbelievers in fight, smite at their necks; at length…” meaning to cut off their heads. (again, that sounds more like a Muslim)

THE BOTTOM LINE: I cannot help but wonder if Mr. so-called M&M Moderate Muslim Congressman Keith Ellison has actually ever read the Quran or the Hadith, because the Quran is just full of these kinds of teachings by their god Allah. He may be reading the special translation meant for Infidels so that they don’t know the truth about Islam. He should learn to read Arabic or try a real, clear, and complete translation like the one by N.J. Dawood. I do hope he knows the Constitution better than he knows the Quran.

He may be right about one thing though, Muslims are crazy, if your god was Allah, you would be too…

de Andréa
Related Articles

No comments: