Monday, September 04, 2006

ARE YOU A LIBERAL OR A CONSERVATIVE

By de Andréa

Have you ever wondered, are you a liberal Democrat or a Conservative American?

Here is a little test that just may help you decide.

The answer can be found by posing the following question:

It is late afternoon, and with the sun at your back you are walking down a deserted street with your wife, two small children, and a dog. Suddenly, a Muslim Terrorist between the ages of 17 and 40 with a huge knife jumps out in front of you from around the corner; he locks eyes with you, and screams obscenities, he praises Allah; then he raises his knife, and charges at you. You are carrying a 40 caliber Glock automatic, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

THE LIBERAL DEMOCRAT’S ANSWER:

Well, that’s not enough information to answer the question! Does the man look poor or oppressed? What have I done to him that would cause him to attack? Should I profile him, or would that be racists? Could we run away? What does my wife think? What about the kids? Would just stabbing the dog satisfy him? Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand? What does the law say about this situation? Does the Glock have the appropriate approved safety additions built into it? What if I miss? Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children? Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me? If I gave him one of the children could the rest of us get away? Should I call 9-1-1? Can’t we all just get along? Maybe we could just talk! Why is this street so deserted? We need to raise taxes, and have paint and weed day to make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior. This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends and try to come to a consensus.

THE CONSERVATIVE AMERICAN’S ANSWER:

May God have mercy on his soul!
BANG, BANG, BANG

THE BOTTOM LINE: Which one are you? Have you decided??? Oh you are wondering what happened to the Liberal Democrat family? The dog managed to get away. And the Conservative? Well he is busy explaining to a Liberal Judge why he shot and killed a Muslim Terrorist.

de Andréa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent!!!! The best one yet!